So, it would seem that not only are we unbelievers going to approximately seventy different kinds of hell, and several different forms of alternate location for eternal damnation, but we are also hated by God for living in Ireland. Who knew?
From the lovely people of Westboro Bapist Church (the wonderful people who brought us GodHatesFags.com) I present http://www.godhatesireland.com/
Quote from the expanded text of the tag-line on their main page:
Ireland’s Filthy Manner of Life
Ireland has absolutely failed its duty to God. It has been wholly given over to the idea that it is okay to be a filthy fag. They have allowed their fags to establish themselves at every level of society, especially in the government. A law called “An Act to Prohibit Incitement to Hatred on Account of Sexual Orientation” has been enacted by the wicked lawmakers in Ireland to eliminate any true gospel preaching there. Jeremiah 7:28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth. Isn’t that just exactly what Gospel preaching is supposed to do: incite people to hate sin? 2 Chronicles 19:2 Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the Lord? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the Lord.
While only about 10% of the population of Ireland are fags or dykes, the other 90% are most assuredly their soul-condemning enablers. The old preachers used to say fag-enablers are worse than fags because fag-enablers support the filthy beasts calling themselves gay, and they don’t even have the excuse of being prisoner to a vile lust. Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Ireland is a land of vile, feces-eaters and anus lickers and those who have pleasure in them – all of whom are abominations to God and headed for Hell. Deal with it!
Led by such unclean canines – (“dogs” often means “sodomites” in Scripture, e.g., Deut. 23:17,18) – as openly-gay Senator David Norris, Ireland has become a veritable cesspool of corruption. Yielding to the Strasbourg Sodomite Whorehouse masquerading as a court superior to the supreme court of Ireland, enforcing a so-called: First Supranational Law System! It’s a fag court! Calls itself the European Court of Human Rights. Hogwash! First Supranational Law means Fag Law.
Meanwhile, not to be outdone by the over perverse nations of Chaff-People, Ireland is now scrambling to promote fag “unions.” Headlines of 06.25.08 declare: “Ireland Introduces Same-Sex Civil Partnership Legislation”, boldly proclaiming that “Ireland will soon be the latest country to create legal civil partnerships for same-sex couples.” Of course, as they strain to increase their impudent disobedience toward their Creator, the number of fags “cohabitating” and the number of people with AIDS increases steadily.A report from Dublin in November 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) noted that: “Irish homosexual activists who came to Canada to ‘marry’ and are currently challenging Ireland to grant them spousal inheritance rights have garnered support from Irish Prime Minister Bertie Ahern and shockingly from Dublin’s Catholic Archbishop Diarmuid Martin.” NOTHING SHOCKING ABOUT THAT! How could the catholic beast take any different position in light of the cancer that has been raging inside that body for decades?!