Here are a few ideas for things we might talk about at the next meeting. These are just my thoughts so please add suggestions and generally share your thoughts.
- Atheist Ireland – Those who attended the first meeting can talk about what took place, followed by a general discussion on how this effects the Mid-West Humanists. Do we want to affiliate?
- Structure of the MWH – At the moment Larry acts as a convener/chairman and has also sponsored the cost of meeting rooms. Do we want a more formal committee to run the group? How do we plan to pay for meeting rooms etc. going forward?
- Darwin Day – Do we want to organise an event on February 12th? If so what kind of event do we have the resources to plan and who is willing to be involved.
- Podcast – Are people interested in producing a podcast? Are we ready to produce a regular show?
- Speakers for next year – Are there any speakers we’d like for next year? What are the costs likely to be?
This is a fairly ambitious agenda and the Chair will need to keep people on topic but I think we can get through it.
Can you all let me know what you think?
Filed under: Meetings |